Chloe's Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas


Yesterday was my first Christmas. We had fun! Mommy and Daddy and I slept in, and then they brought me downstairs. Guess what? During the night, Santa came for a visit and filled my stocking with presents! I am not sure how Santa got in the house. Mommy says he came down the chimney. All I know is that he was prepared. He gave Maverick a big red bone - I think that's why he didn't bark and wake us all up!

Here I am getting my first look at my stocking. Oh my goodness...Santa brought me a new stuffed bunny that is just perfect to chew on. I really like his ears. Mommy and Daddy said I couldnt open the presents just yet thought. First, we had to go say hello to my friend Liam. Then, we went and picked up my Grannie Carolyn and my Zedar (Grandpa) at the airport. It is so good to see them! Once we got home, and I took a nap, it was finally time to open presents! I got a CD of lullibies, a learning table, some new chew toys, some books, and of course, my little bunny fu fu.

After that, everyone had dinner, and then it was time for me to go to bed.

It was a great first Christmas!

Now I get to hang out with my Mommy, Daddy and grandparents for a whole week!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger ceej said…

    Merry Christmas Chloe. And a happy new year. I am so sorry about your misadventure with milk. Your poor momma, how scary! Glad you're okay though. Can't wait to see you soon.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness! I haven't been able to read your blog for two weeks, Miss Chloe, and it seems I missed A LOT! I am so very happy that you are doing well since your ride in the ambulance. I also wanted to tell you that your Christmas photos turned out SPECTACULAR! Hope to see you soon, sweet girl!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Yoshimi said…

    Merry Christmas Chloe! Mommy, Daddy, and I are coming up to Portland soon. We can catch up and talk about old times then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home