Chloe's Blog

Sunday, December 04, 2005

What's with the tree?


See the trees in this picture? Now we have one just like it in the house! Well, maybe it's not as big, and it doesn't have snow on it. The tree was delivered to us by giant white horses dragging a carriage behind them. The horses kind of look like my dog, but they are a lot bigger, and a different color. OK, I guess they don't really look like my dog after all. I just have to wonder though, how those horses made those big trees into small trees and brought them all the way from Mt. Hood to our house!

Anyway, I like the tree. Maverick likes the tree too. I think that's because he is betting his kibble on a squirrel living in the tree.

I like the tree not because of squirrels, but because Mommy decorated it with lights and beads, and ornaments. Mommy says it's a Christmas tree. I don't know what Christmas is, but so far I can tell it means that we go shopping, sing songs, and I get to eat lots of colorful paper and ribbons. Oh, and it means that Daddy takes lots of pictures of me. Here is one in my new dress with my big present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home