Chloe's Blog

Monday, November 21, 2005

More sleep for Daddy


This is a picture of my dog. It is because of my dog that Daddy doesn't have to get up in the night with me for a whole week. Last night, Daddy was holding me, and let the dog outside to go potty. A few minutes later, we looked outside, and Maverick was doing a funny dog dance.

Daddy said, "What is he doing?"

Mommy said, "What a nut. Who knows."

Daddy took a closer look just as Maverick did a dog twirl by the door. He held on to me tight and said, "It's a dangler. He's got a dangler."

Daddy ran into the other room.

Mommy ran after him and said, "I'll take the baby."

Daddy laughed.

Mommy laughed.

I laughed.

Mommy said, "Please."

Daddy laughed.

Mommy said, "I will get up with her every time for a whole week if you clean up the dog."

Daddy handed me to Mommy.

Mommy smiled.

I smiled.

Maverick continued to do circles around the deck.

Daddy cleaned him up.

Now I get the company of Mommy every time I want all week long. Yeah for me!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahahahahahaha!!! I hate those danglers too! I think your mommy got the best part of the deal.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger ceej said…

    Danglers are the worst!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home