Chloe's Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

HO HO HO


Mommy took me to the mall today for more Christmas shopping. She was frustrated because she couldn't find anything that she was looking for. She also didn't like that it was crowded. She said that she wonders what all those people were doing at the mall in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday. Don't they have jobs?

Anyway, we were walking down the mall (well, mom was walking, I was riding in stroller), and guess who we saw? Santa Claus!!!! Mom said we should go see him while we had the chance, because Daddy wasn't real excited about talking to him. Actually, Daddy thinks there is something creepy about a guy who wants kids to sit on his lap all day.

But he must not be too creepy, because there were lots of kids waiting to talk to him. Mommy and I waited in line, and Mrs Claus came and shook her sleigh bells for me. I thought that was funny. Then it was my turn. Mommy handed me over to Santa, and I started rubbing my hand on his soft suit. He asked me what I wanted to Christmas. I just stared at him, but really I was just thinking that I want a suit just like his to rub my face and hands on. I love soft things.

Then, the lady started flashing this funny disco ball light thing at me. She thought it might make me smile. All it did was make me stare. My mommy tickled my tummy and then they took this picture. I think I look pretty good!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    With a picture like that, it looks like she's gonna get everything she wants.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Yoshimi said…

    My mommy and daddy won't take me to see this mysterious "Santa Claus" I keep hearing about. It's good to see that he exists.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home