Chloe's Blog

Monday, November 07, 2005

Tax Man

Today we went to see the tax man. The tax man lives in a building by the river. He is really popular. He had lots of visitors. When we got there, we had to stand in line for almost an hour before we could see him. The tax man must be mean, because no one was smiling. Mommy said they all looked like they were waiting in line at the post office to mail a package the week before Christmas.

It was so boring and quiet. I decided to practice my sounds. "AHGOOOOOOOOO", I said. Then "UNGAAAAAAAAAAAH". "OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOH." A few people started looking my way and smiling. They must've been amazed at how well I could talk already. So then I decided to really show them what I could do. I took in a deep breath, and with a furrowed brow, pursed my lips, and "PPPPPBBBBBBBTTTTTTT". Out came the perfect raspberry. They laughed. I did it again. And again. And again. Everyone was laughing. I laughed.

Then we got called to the window to see the tax man and everyone got quiet again. I think I brightened the day for a few people. That was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home