Chloe's Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My First Race


Today I participated in my first race! Mommy, Daddy and I walked Race for the Cure. Well, Mommy and Daddy walked. I rode in the Bjorn. I've been training, learning how to ride in the Bjorn while Mommy walks for a long time. It's really hard for me, and I get so tired that I usually fall asleep. I slept for the whole race today!

There were 45,000 people there this morning. It's the largest Race for the Cure event on the west coast! It was so much fun. There were lots of people wearing pink shirts, which meant they had survived breast cancer. Mommy likes this race because it's so inspiring to see all the survivors. I hope that a cure is found during my lifetime. In the meantime, we will continue to support the race. Mommy says we'll do it every year, and that next year, I might get to ride on Daddy's shoulders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home