Chloe's Blog

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hot Hot Hot

Today was the hottest day of my life. Mommy's car said it was 108 degrees outside on the way home from the store. The news said it was 104 where we are, and 108 where Daddy works. That's hot hot hot!!! It's supposed to be hot like that again tomorrow, and then in the 90s for the next week. The house is already up to 81 degrees. It's getting hard to keep it cool. Mommy and daddy have small air conditioners in our rooms, but the one in my room only works OK. I think that means I'll be able to sleep in their room for the next few days. A slumber party. Fun!

During the next few days, I'll try to stay cool by spashing in my pool. I like splashing in my pool a lot. Today my friend came over and we got to play in the pool together. I like to splash. She doesn't. When I splash, she crawls out of the pool and onto her nanny's lap. Then I laugh and splash some more. Mommy says I need to work on my manners. Whatever.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger snoopy said…

    Chloe you are too funny. I like your attitude! Even though the weather is hot where you are, you are cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home