Chloe's Blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hanging out with daddy

This weekend I got to hang out with my dad all weekend long. Mommy painted the walls in the living room. I wanted to paint the walls, but mommy said I couldn't. Daddy offered to help paint the walls too, but Mommy said no because he paints outside the lines. Painting outside the lines is OK when I am painting on my high chair with sweet potatoes, but it's not OK when it means the paint gets on the ceiling and baseboards. Well, it turns out that Mommy paints outside the lines too, so she probably should have let daddy help. Then she could have blamed it on him.

Anyway, my daddy and I walked all around the house, sang songs, played the guitar, and read books. I like books. Especially ones about animals because my daddy make funny sounds and it make me laugh.

I am also 11 months old today. Mommy also made the invitations for my first birthday party this weekend. I am so excited for my party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home