Chloe's Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Don't eat the merchandise

Today mommy and I went to the store to buy some things for my birthday party. I picked out the pink plates, and mommy let me hold them. When mommy wasn't looking, I bit right through the plastic and ate part of a plate. She told me she wanted to see it, and tried to find it in my mouth. But it was too late -- I had already lost it in my tummy. I wanted to eat more of the plate, but mommy took it away from me. Then I got the hiccups. That made me mad, but mommy laughed at me and said I wouldn't have the hiccups if I didn't eat the merchandise. She's so nice that she bought the plates for me anyway. I hope that if I am really good, she'll give them to me again later.

For a minute right before bed, I thought she was going to. Mommy changed my diaper and then yelled to daddy, "I found the plate!" I wanted to see, but she wouldn't let me. hmph. Maybe next time.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger snoopy said…

    Haha! Ah, Chloe you know how to make me laugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home