Chloe's Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today is my 3/4-versary

Today I am nine months old. It's been 39 weeks exactly since my Birth day. That means I have been in the outside world longer than I was in the inside world. I am over twice the size I was then. Well, at least my tummy is twice the size. I have a lot more hair (OK, not really a lot, but at least twice as much, which means I am pretty much still bald). I have 100% more teeth. I can sleep for a 12 hour stretch. I can smile, and laugh, and pull my dog's ear. I can play the drums, and sing songs with my dad. I can roll over enough times to move across the room to the fireplace - my new favorite toy. I can clap. I can turn on the light. I can turn it off, too. I can say DA DA and Tickle, even though I don't know what those words mean. I can ride in the stroller, in a swing, and on my dad's shoulders. I can give hugs. And, I make my mommy and daddy happy. Very happy.

It's been a busy 9 months!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    HAPPY 3/4-VERSARY!

    You've accomplished quite a bit in such a small amount of time. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger snoopy said…

    A very signifcant day, indeed. Small on size, big on talent! Yay for Chloe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home