Chloe's Blog

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Mia

Today we went to my friend's birthday party. She turned 1. I like Mia. She can walk. I hope that next time I see her, she will show me how to do that too. The party was fun. I got to see a lot of my friends. There were lots of balloons there. I like balloons, especially red ones. I also got to play in the balls.


Mia is lucky because she has two houses. She has one that is made of wood like ours. Then, she has a second house in the backyard. It's made of a giant balloon. I went inside of the balloon house, and it was OK at first. Then it was bouncing too much and I wasn't so sure anymore so Mommy took me out.

Mia's Mommy and Daddy are really nice. They gave me a bucket full of treats. There was applesauce and apple juice. I wonder how they knew I like apples so much. The bucket is one of my favorite things. As soon as we got home, I filled it up with all my bath toys and blocks. Then I emptied it, and re-filled it, and then did that again.

The party was a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home