Chloe's Blog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

More teeth and new things to taste

This was an interesting week. Mommy and daddy got sick, so I had to take care of them. I didn't get sick, and I didn't make a fuss even though I was busy growing a new tooth (that makes 2!). I just made them laugh a lot by saying things like "Dude" and showing them my new tricks. First, I learned how to clap my hands really well. I also learned how to wave. It was easy. You see I am really good at scratching things. So, Mommy said to just turn my hand around and scratch the air. There are a lot of itches in the air, but I can't see them. My favorite trick of all is licking. That one makes mommy and daddy laugh too. Usually I'll find a spot, open wide, take a nice long lick and then I look at them and smile. This week, I licked the carpet, the couch, daddy's pants, and mommy's arm. I licked mommy's arm after she went running. It tasted salty so I licked it three times. Mommy says that's gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home