Chloe's Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Innies and innieries

Mommy has a belly button and it's an innie. I found mommy's belly button a few weeks ago. I like to make sure it's still there each night when she gives me a bottle at bed time. But the other night, mommy and daddy both gave me my bed time bottle. Guess what? Daddy has a belly button too! I found it, and I couldn't believe it. At first, I thought maybe mommy gave her belly button to daddy. I looked back and forth between them. Then, I put one hand on each to make sure what my eyes were telling me was true. They both have one! I decided to take a closer look at daddy's. His is innier than mommy's. And, Maverick must have been laying on daddy, because there was hair on his button. That made me laugh. It made me laugh so hard, I slapped my hands on my own belly, and then buried my face into mommy's tummy. I still laugh just thinking about it. Silly daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home