Chloe's Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2006

My New Doctor

This week I saw a new allergist. He was really nice. He talked to mommy and daddy for a long time, like they were going to become best friends or something. They were talking all about me while I drank my bottle and then played quietly. Then, the doctor asked if mommt and daddy were going to plan on having another baby. Before anyone could answer, I took a deep breath ans said, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". I said it very loud and for a long time. A very long time. The doctor said, "Well, I guess you don't want any siblings." Phew, I am glad everyone understood!

The doctor put a toy on his neck and then put it on my chest. I tried to grab it from him, but he wouldn't let me. Then, he looked in my ears, and that was ok. But then, he tried to look in my mouth. I am sure he was going to try to steal my tooth, so I clamped my mouth shut, and shook my head. Mommy tried to steal my tooth once too. I bit her to stop her. But I didn't think it would be nice to bite the doctor.

Anyway, the doctor said I am allergic to soy in addition to milk. So, I can't eat these things for a long time. But I did get to try apples this weekend. I am not sure if I like them yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home