Chloe's Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was my birthday. I got to go to the zoo with Grannie, Mama and Dada. I saw lotsa animals. The giraffes and the monkeys are my favorite. I also got to ride the zoo train through the woods to Washington park. The best part though was feeding the birds. I fed them syrupy sweet stuff from a cup. When the birds stopped drinking, I would say "Drink more birdy" and they would. They are good listeners.




I got lotsa presents for my birthday. My favorite are my sandbox, my tricycle and my books from Rose.



Today I had my birthday party. It was really nice outside so we got to play in my new sandbox and dance in the bubbles. Then everyone sang to me. Here is a picture of me watching mama singing to me. I love my mama.



I love birthdays too. Maybe tomorrow I'll have another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home