Chloe's Blog

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Peaches!


I must have been a very good girl this year. I got lots of presents for Christmas! My favorites are my singalong Elmo from Grannie and Grandpa, my twin baby dolls and stroller from my Aunt Tavi and Uncle Paul, and my soft soft sweaters from Nana and Uncle Alex.

Elmo is such a good singer. I love it when he sings BINGO and Shout! Such good dance music.

With my new baby dolls, I can practice for when mommy brings home the twins from the hospital. My favorite thing to do is to feed the babies their baba, and then to grab hold of them by their ankles and drop them on their heads. Then, I take their blankie for a walk in the stroller. I am very good at pretending to be a mama.

Anyway, Merry Peaches to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home