Chloe's Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What I love about spring

Spring is here, and we have been having a lot of fun. Last week, my mama and I hosted the playgroup for an Easter party. We got to color with chalk on eggs made of chalkboard, and we got to decorate foam eggs with colorful stickers. It was my first art project, and dada said he hung it in his cube, whatever that is. We also got to go on an Easter egg hunt. From my eggs, I got a ball, a slinky and some stickers. The best part though was I got to eat rice krispy treats. Marshmellows are yummy. Almost as yummy as jelly beans!



Then, last weekend, a bunny came to our house and left me a basket full of goodies. I got a stuffed horse, a Thomas coloring book, a ball and a new cup! My favorite thing was the ball, until I bit a chunk of it off and mama threw it away. Ho hum. The bunny also left little plastic Elmo eggs around the house. Guess what? Some of the eggs had marshmellows in them. Did I mention I love marshmellows?





It has also been sunny out more, so we've been playing outside. I love blowing bubbles and playing with sidewalk chalk. Most of all though, I love playing with balls. Large orange ones. Mama bought me my very own basketball yesterday because I kept stealing the one that belongs to the kids next door. I love basketballs, and am really good at bouncing them. I bounce them to dada, mama, Maverick and to my friends. Then I take them back and bounce them again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home