Chloe's Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

One week old

It's been a big week for me. One week ago today I was born. Mommy and Daddy were surprised because they thought I was going to be a boy. The doctor asked Daddy whether I was a boy or a girl. I am not sure why the doctor didn’t know, but when Daddy said I looked like a girl, the doctor made a joke about Daddy knowing his anatomy. We only stayed in the hospital for a couple of days, and then I got to go home and meet my big black pet dog. He barks loud and his name is Maverick. I am glad that Mommy and Daddy didn’t name me Maverick. I like my new home. Mommy is nice because she feeds me a lot and she cuddles with me when I don’t want to sleep in my bassinet at night. Daddy is really cool. He likes to take lots of pictures and video of me. He also rocks with me and reads books. He tried to take a nap with me in the hammock, but I am not sure I like the hammock all that much. Later this week, I am going to meet some more family. Aunt Tavi and my cousin Erika will be here on Friday, and Grandma Carolyn will be here on Saturday. I am excited to meet them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home