Chloe's Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ruff...No, I mean Neigh!!!!


Today I got to see two horses. At first I thought they were big dogs and said "RUFF!" Then Mommy laughed and told me they were horses. I knew horses said neigh, but I didn't know they were so big. So Big! They are not that big in my animal book! The horses were really nice though. Mommy pet them, and then stood right between them. The one next to me nuzzled my head! That scared me a little, but it was OK. He was a nice horse.

Anyway, the horses came with a carriage full of trees. I wonder how those horses got those trees? I thought it was really fun to look at, and then got really excited when I realized Daddy was bringing one of those trees in the house! A TREE. IN the HOUSE! Daddy is crazy. I figured Mommy would get mad because he left a lot of tree bits on the floor, but instead, she started playing music, and said she was going to put lights on the tree and hang ornaments too. Mommy is crazy.

I am not sure what has gotten in to my parents, but I like it. It's fun to have a tree in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home