Chloe's Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Moxy

First I'd like to apologize to all my adoring fans. It's been a long time since I have written. I have been a very busy little girl. Happy belated Halloween and Thanksgiving to everyone.

Mommy dressed me as a ladybug for Halloween. I liked my wings. I didn't so much like the rest of my costume though. I let mommy know that by throwing each of my slippers and my hat into the street on the way to our Halloween party. Unfortunately, mommy is pretty quick. She gathered them up and put them back on me for pictures.

For Thanksgiving, Daddy made my favorite treat - roasted potatoes. Mommy said they are fried not roasted. Call it what you want mommy, but I know this for sure - they are still my favorite. They also tried to trick me into eating my carrots, but that didn't work. I am too smart for that.

As I said, I have been very busy. I have been learning my letters, and know almost all of them now. The first letters I learned were M, Y, O, and X. Mommy said I can use those to spell Moxy and get lots of points in Scrabble. I don't know about Scrabble...not exactly the kind of thing someone with Moxy would be playing on a Friday night.

I've also been learning how to dance. I carry my own little "boom box" (for those familiar with Farmer Ted...) around the house and bounce, spin and dig to the music. Mostly I spin though, until I fall down giggling.

I hope everyone is happy. I like that word and say it a lot. Happy...Happy...Happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home